T
H
E
B
L
O
G

dane + dane archive: November 2006


Through my mad holiday sorting, print ordering, website re-designing, client calling etc. etc. I came across one of my favorite shoots ever from WAY back in 2006.

This sitting was a surprise and therefor has NEVER seen the light of day or blog. Our jolly subjects included two Corgis named Lewis and Clark, one horse named Alaska and a glimpse of a resident Newfoundland whose name completely escapes me. Am I getting old already? *sigh*

Anyhow - these photos bring back fond memories of autumn in the Northwest, of Bainbridge Island and of a time when I photographed horses more often.

Since it seems I have been photographing nothing but holiday surprises lately - and thus have not been able to share them here... It seemed fitting to throw in a blast from the past.

Enjoy!








******* These last ones are my favorite - WHAT a scene!? *******

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Sabrina Horton said...

Corgis are the best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home