T
H
E
B
L
O
G

2009 CityDogs Calendar


Well we are getting VERY excited to see our 2009 CityDogs Calendar - we expect it back from the printer on Thursday - eeeee!

In the meantime I thought I would share some great news - the calendar has been picked up by the Made in Washington stores and will be available in their Westlake Center, Pike Place Market, Bellevue Square and Southcenter locations!

If you would be interested in selling this fabulous holiday gift item in YOUR store - just email me and we can provide you with all the details!

But now, I would like to share the entire calendar with you, from start to finish, inside and out! I had a ball photographing your dogs and designing this calendar - I hope you enjoy this collection of nearly 500 smiling doggo faces - and of course, if you haven't already: BUY IT NOW!!! :)















Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger cowbelly said...

just finally bought my copy. LOVE (!!!!) it!!!!!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Simba said...

gorgeous calendar!!!

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home