T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Seattle in the Fall

There are so many things I love about the Northwest that sometimes I find myself walking down whatever, street, path, beach, or sidewalk I happen to find myself on, unable to contain a big beaming smile. This place, this magical place is so incredible. I guess that's why I so thoroughly enjoy the travel writing/photography that I do for CityDog Magazine - I get to explore some of the most luxurious, gorgeous and memorable places this coast has to offer.

I found myself walking with one of these silly, over-sized grins the other day at the dog park here in West Seattle. The sky was blue, the leaves were orange and crimson and gold, the air was just crisp enough that Olivia and I could see our breath and as we trotted alone down an earthen path.

I am so glad I had my camera with me this day so I could share this moment with you: Fall in Seattle with dog.

Now the rain as come and the leaves are nearly gone, but the memorys of those few, flawless autumn days remain.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM , Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

This picture just captures fall so perfectly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home