T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Mystery Models

Ok, so typically when a photo shoot is a surprise, I don't post any of the images on the blog for fear that the recipient of the gift may somehow happen upon them and ruin it.

However, recently my good friend (and brilliant colleague) Jamie of Cowbelly Photography posted this blog - I am going to follow Jamie's lead and post a very select few images (chosen out of more than 500) but because I don't have the added anonymity of two separate shoots of a similar breed - I will just post a few. After the arrival of this gift to its lucky intended, I will share some more of these images - there are many greats that I am DYING to post here! These animals were FABULOUS and the weather cooperated on a day it wasn't supposed to, so I am all around thrilled with the results :)

That's all I can say for now... Enjoy mystery tidbits!!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

That third picture is amazing.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger cowbelly said...

Oh! gorgeous! I can't wait to see more! It's so hard to wait isn't it? And it only gets worse at this time of year with all of the holiday gift shoots, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home