T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Lexi the Great

Last night I was lucky enough to photograph Lexi, last year's Muttmazing Race winner - boy is she cute as a bug! In fact, Lexi IS a bug - a Boston Terrier / Pug mix. This spunky little three-year old just couldn't get enough of her frisbee or snuggles from her dad!

The days sure are getting shorter, but we managed to hit Lincoln park just right to score a flawless sunset backdrop - complete with departing ferry - how very Northwest, eh? I can still barely believe it's officially autumn, but the leaves on the ground don't lie!





Also, a Dane-sized congratulations to Lexi's mom + dad who just got engaged!



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger cowbelly said...

LOVE these!! Ah, the one of their backs, with them facing the sunset is swoon-worthy. Awesome work Nichole! Some of my favorite shots yet! And hey- I am so happy to be able to comment on new posts on your blog, whoopee! ;-)

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love the outside shots.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger J.Nichole said...

Aw thanks! This was a fun bunch - that ever-tricky late afternoon/evening light sure can be intense: fabulous or perilous depending on the day :) I am glad my clients were so patient and still!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home