T
H
E
B
L
O
G

LOGO DESIGN: Surf City, Surf Dog

So, given my somewhat recently renewed dedication to blogging - and my very recent completion of a fun logo - I thought it would be a good idea to start sharing some design work on this blog as well. I mean, it might be nice to SEE some of this graphic design we keep talking about, right?

The problem with starting to blog about these things, is that it makes me want to go back and add a ton of my other favorite projects retroactively - I don't want anyone to be left out!? However, I will do myself the favor of accomplishing one task at a time, and just start here :)

So, with that I give you: Surf City, Surf Dog! This logo is for an event that will take place annually starting in October of 2009 in Surf City USA - Huntington Beach, CA. If you've not been to HB - and you're a fan of surfing and or off leash beaches and or palm trees - then by all means... GO!

I first discovered what the locals refer to as "Dog Beach" (which is actually Huntington Beach) in January of 2008 and man - is it HEAVEN! This is where a great majority of my So. Cal client shoots take place (yet one more thing I should start posting on this blog, right?!)

At sunset it's hard to get a BAD shot. When the swells are good you can even score some great surfing silhouettes in the background *swoon*.





Ok so back to Surf City, Surf Dog! This event will be a dog surfing event (yes that's right - dog's surfing!) supported by local surf schools and other pet businesses on behalf of local charities.

Now that they have their logo, the website will be up soon - but for now I leave you with the new look of "Surf City, Surf Dog" designed by dane + dane studios.


I think it's totally tubular dude!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home