T
H
E
B
L
O
G

A logo: Hound and Hoof Photography

Well I thought I would share another logo project I've been working on.

I made a new friend in Kentucky this past month, her name is Beth. Beth is a pet photographer who recently attended one of my dear friend Jamie's (aka: cowbelly photography) pet photography workshops here in Seattle. Beth was in dire need of a name change for her business and of course, a logo.

Beth changed the name of her business to "Hound and Hoof Photography" which perfectly suits her location and her passions (she is proudly owned by two dogs and one horse). We set to work right away to find the perfect way to present her new business to the world.

Here's what we came up with: simple, classy and specific to her name, please welcome the new logo of Hound and Hoof Photography!!


And of course, no photographer's logo is complete without the perfect watermark for their photos -- See one of Beth's images below with her new custom logo watermark...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Beth Andrews said...

Nicole-
How lame is it that I am just now noticing this on your blog??!!
I was just perusing your awesome website and ran across our little project:)
Anyway- I wanted to tell you again how much I love my logo! It is crisp and cool and so "me"!
You are a joy to work with, and you are so creative and talented that it is inspirational.
It was great getting to know you and thanks again for all the work on my fabulous logo!

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger J.Nichole said...

Thanks Beth!!!

I am soo pleased with your logo - I wish it was mine! hee hee, I suppose that means it's a job well done!

I can't wait to see how you rock it!

-Nichole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home