T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Putting the CAT in Catalina!

I just had to share Catalina with you: a sweet little lion-heart feline who graced me with her presence today.

I typically don't shoot on Sundays
I typically photograph cats in their home instead of the studio
I typically don't use many props

But miss 'Lina was an exception all these rules, and I am so glad! She was a gentle-yet-speedy little ball of spunk, complete with extra toes and sporadic streaks of orange that match her eyes...

What a great way to spend an afternoon! Thought you might enjoy seeing her for yourself...


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM , Blogger cowbelly said...

Love these!!

I knew you would be perfect to shoot this little girl and I'm so glad she chose you! I'll bet she is too!

The shot of her coming through the chair is just awesome- the colors are scrumptious.

I'll bet deciding on prints will be the hard part. :-)

Jamie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home