T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Adorable Pug Moment.


Well, I have to admit, I am not in the habit of posting my private portrait sittings online, but this was too good NOT to share!! Below you will find a few of my favorite portraits of dear little "Winston". Winston is only 10 months old and boy if he didn't have the BEST costume I have seen this year! (notice not only does he have a little hat, but also a tiny toy gun and holster!!) I should note that his grandmother made this costume for him... What a lucky Pug!


Also, Winston is a very well mannered little puglet, so we were able to do some fun things in the studio. Check him out dancing, chasing his tail, playing in fall leaves, and just being ADORABLE!!! Just think, this could be YOUR pooch! Book your holiday sitting NOW before there are no more appointments available! Click here to see our smokin' holiday deal.





Thanks to Winston's proud parents for sharing this little guy with me-- Clearly he has a future in the pup modeling industry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home