T
H
E
B
L
O
G

I am officially a Kalaloch-aholic!


This past weekend I had the wonderful (although guilty) pleasure of travelling to Kalaloch, WA with a dear friend and client and her wonderful little pug. In addition to being without cell reception or internet, eating well, sleeping late and all the other wonderful pleasures of travel, I was fortunate enough to capture an amazing quantity of AMAZING images! I cannot believe that a place this breath-taking exists just a few hours from my door and I had no idea. And I thought INDIANOLA was incredible!! (well it is, but Ruby Beach puts my darling home to shame!!) I hope you can enjoy these images and know that they don't even BEGIN to do this place justice... *sigh* I can hardly wait to get the film back...




















Thank you Kathy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home