T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Northwest Afternoon: Thursday, Nov. 2nd at 3pm!


Good news friends! I have been asked by Candy Burt of Bark Busters to join her on her regular spot on Northwest Afternoon! The show will film on Monday the 30th and will air at 3pm, Thursday November 2nd on KOMO 4!!

On the show I will discuss (with Candy) what to know before before coming to the studio for your portrait and why a professional portrait is heads and tails above what you may be able to capture at home with your point-and-shoot camera. I will be supplying "before and after" photos from some of my past clients- to show the difference a studio, some treats, and an extra person can make.

I do hope that you will be able to catch the show- and if you want, email me and let me know what you thought: info@dane-dane.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home