T
H
E
B
L
O
G

CityDog Magazine:Summer issue featuring J.Nichole

CityDog Magazine: Summer 2006

This issue is jam-packed with not only wonderful summer spots for you and Fido, but also TONS of my photographs and writing!! Check out my COVER SHOT of Bear the black lab aboard the "Red Balloon" in Bainbridge Island's Eagle Harbor.

Along with this cover photograph is my 4 page spread, "Bow-Wow to Stern", that is all about boating with your dog in the NW! Also included in this issue is my photograph of Editor and co-Editor Brandie Ahlgren and "Scout"-- As well as a quick write-up for National Dog Day And of course, as usual, my bio with miss Olivia, and my ad {this time featuring the very memorable Vizslas: "Lenny, Ollie and Maddy"} Secretly hidden on the pages of this issue, you will also find my photograph that just may turn out to be the Spring cover for 2007!


DON'T MISS THIS ISSUE!!! If you can't find it in a bookstore, pet boutique or newsstand near you, ASK FOR IT! This is CityDog Magazine's one year anniversary, and they are already on fire with reader approval, but every little bit helps them keep going strong, and supporting small businesses like mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home