T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Furry 5K rocks our socks off!!

Furry 5K was PAWsome!!


Olivia and I could only park as close as 12 blocks away from Seward Park on Sunday, June 11th. The streets leading into the park were thick with dogs and owners of all varieties as we made our way down to the shores of Lake Washington. Of course the first furry friends we noticed were Great Danes! We met 4 before we even got to the registration table!

I have never been to a Furry 5K event, but I have to say, the turnout was amazing!!
There had to have been thousands of people there!!! The booths were great... I, of course, went to visit Brandie at CityDog, and I also had the privilege to meet Sue of "Etta Says!"-- I hear these treats are the BEST and Olivia validated the rumors
I wish I had more time to poke around. We also introduced Olivia and "Stella"-- The Dane I wrote about in the Spring "Dane Outreach" article. Stella was rescued as a pup, and although she is a very sweet girl, she had a LOT to say to miss Olivia! :)

We also met a couple other special pooches...

Congrats to the Seattle Animal Shelter, I think this event was a great, great success!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home