T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Meet Jeremiah.

Meet Jeremiah. {UPDATE: Little Miah was adopted over the weekend (6-3). Congrats to his lucky new family!} Well Jeremiah made his arrival known. Jeff reported that he was very talkative on the ride to the studio, and true to form, Jeremiah was mewing when I opened the door to his kennel. Almost immediately after his "release" from his cage, he quieted. His first stop was the door... To watch and listen to the world outside.


His second stop, was my lap.In fact, the only "trouble" I had with little 'Miah was that he wouldn't leave my lap! This was perhaps the most affectionate kitty I have met through KHS. Aching for pets and rubs Jeremiah followed both Jeff and I closely, clinging to our legs and hands.



We don't know much about Jeremiah except that he was a stray from Bremerton. He is thought to be between 1 and 2 yrs old, but he acts very much like a kitten. He has a very thin frame with silky-soft fur and giant round feet that he has yet to grow into. He is an ideal little pet, and it was ALL I could do not to bring him home myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home