T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Meet Lynn.

Meet Lynn.

Lynn is an amazing girl. Full of energy, but still polite; Incredibly smart yet very obedient. I am dumb-founded to learn that Lynn has been at KHS for several months.

Lynn is very friendly. She greeted me with licks and smiles. She walks very nicely on the leash... And she waited for me to open the door to the studio and walk in before she trotted in behind me. Eager to please she sat and looked into me, as if to say "I am not sure why I am here, but you seem nice, what can I do for you?"

In addition to sit, stay and "beg"


and despite her strong "cookie drive" Lynn can very precisely balance a treat on her head and then catch it on your word...

Released to the Humane Society as a "digger" Lynn needs a job to do and someone to love her while she does it. As a Rott/Shepard mix she is too smart to be left in the backyard all day alone. Think you are in the market for a great, well-trained, friendly, socialized dog? Lynn is your girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home