T
H
E
B
L
O
G

City Photo Adventure.


Every once in a while I like to post shots that aren't necessarily pet related. Yesterday, while working on my next article for CityDog Magazine I happened upon some wonderful sights. I thought I would leave them here for you to enjoy (hopefully as much as I did!) It's amazing what you can discover a sunny Saturday afternoon in Pioneer Square and on the Seattle waterfront.




Yesterday happened to be a huge Firefighter fundraiser in the middle of the square. There were all kinds of carnival-like booths and of course the firefighter challenge. This is why I love Seattle. "Beautiful, Loving it, wish you were here"

Did you know there was a waterfall garden downtown?? Nor did I!this is us "city walking"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home