T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Meet Ducky, errr Chucky.

Meet Chucky.

Well, lets start with the name. Chucky was previously known as "Ducky"- However, he was adopted after only a week at KHS, and went to live with a nice family who just happened to have... Ducks! Well, "Ducky" thought the ducks were ducky indeed, and his prey drive kicked in and sure enough- the ducks ceased to exist. Ducky, upon his return to the Humane Society for his hunting instincts, was aptly renamed "Chucky".

Chucky is a great cat. Between his incredible brassy-carmel colored eyes, his bobbed tail and his excellent purrrrr he won both Jeff and I over.


Chucky was a stray, so we don't know much about him. He is very handsome and loving. He is a sucker for ear and chin rubs. He has a beautiful, thick orange coat that is currently shedding for summer. He is very gentle with his paws, and when I picked him up, he wrapped his feet around my arm, but without claws.

Chucky just purred and purred as we continued to photograph those incredible eyes... Chucky is another one of those kids I wish I could bring home with me, but I just don't think Olivia would approve :) He would make a great "barn kitty"- just as long as he gets his daily dose of lovin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home