T
H
E
B
L
O
G

My baby girl turns 4!

Well in honor of my little Great Dane lady's birthday (February 8th, same as her momma) I dug up some clips from her first days in my company...

Keep in mind that at this time I was still a student, I was still driving a tiny, loud VW Golf (and Olivia actually FIT in the passenger seat) and I hadn't yet been struck with the inspiration that was to become"Dane & Dane Photography"

To continue to honor the greatest muse of my life, I am going to olivia-blog every day this week. She is a big old four years now, and I treasure her all the more every day...

This week you get to too :)

Olivia Clip #1



Olivia Clip #2



Olivia Clip #3



Olivia Clip #4



Olivia Clip #5

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home