T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Dane & Dane @ Buckley & Buckley for the "Dog Days of Summer"

Dane & Dane @ Buckley & Buckley


This month has seen my photos on the beautiful walls of Buckley and Buckley Real Estate on Bainbridge Island. I was at a Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce After Hours event there the other evening and grabbed some shots for those of you who can't make it out to see the show live.



Thanks for all your support- Believe it or not this is the first real show of my pet work... It's very exciting!!

A huge thank you to Maureen, Ed and Lulu Buckley for inviting me to participate in the "Dog Days of Summer" and I look forward to October Arts Walk when my work will once again be on display in their beautiful office!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home