T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Official Pet Photographer for National Dog Day 2006


EXCITING NEWS!!! I was recently contacted by Colleen Paige, internationally recognized Animal Behaviorist and ambitious creator of "National Dog Day" (who amazingly lives just up in Port Townsend)~ In addition to inviting me to submit photos to "Ten Thousand Pixel Puppies" (which I have) she as invited me to be both her official photographer, and an official pet photographer of National Dog Day! This is quite an honor.

Yesterday she and Sailor and Tinkerbelle joined me in the studio to make some photographic magic. Here are a few more shots from our very productive (and FUN) day. I have never met a dog who is MORE of a diva than Tinkerbelle! She waltzed right into the studio, sniffed a bit, and then proceeded to walk right onto the backdrop, perfectly centered between the studio lights, and sit; waiting for her close up! Watch out America, here she comes!






Please visit these websites and tell everyone you know about National Dog Day and Ten Thousand Pixel Puppies. The sole purpose of these events is to try to save 10,000 dogs nation-wide. Colleen has spent a great majority of her life saving animals (and people too!) and now we all have a chance to join in this mission. One person at a time, we can make a difference!


I am thrilled to be so closely associated with Colleen, who I think is one of the most ambitious and enjoyable people I know, and we here at Dane & Dane are excited to see where this dynamic partnership will lead...

As a closing note, to make room for her work with National Dog Day, Colleen is currently not taking new clients for training. I still very much recommend Gila at "Good Dog Academy" for all your group training and personal pet behavior consultation needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home