T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Dane & Dane Announces New Equine Portfolio!



Because of our limited time to get to know eachother on this little blog- you may not know that I am entirely horse crazy. Oh yeah... I've got it bad. (Even my dog resembles a small horse!)

In the new year dane & dane pet photography will include several wonderful Equine packages. These on location sittings will be primarily shot with film and will be versatile enough to accommodate the spirited thoroughbred racer as well as the old grouchy pony in the pasture (and every horse in between). I don't know why I haven't added this service sooner, I guess I was always so busy riding, I never took the time to document it all! In any case, I am very excited to premier my new Equine portfolio here on the website, check back often for updates.

I also plan to trek to the Parelli Natural Horsemanship seminar in May (hopefully to photograph Pat in action). I highly recommend that any of you horse people who are not familiar with natural horsemanship MAKE IT TO THIS SEMINAR! It will change your life (not to mention your relationship with your horse) Here's the dates/place... for more info visit the Parelli website




May 13-14, 2006 Yakima, WA

Central Washington Fair
Yakima Valley Sundome
1301 South Fair Avenue
Yakima, WA 98907
ph: 509-454-3663
fax: 509-248-8093
www.fairfun.com
Chamber: www.yakima.org

Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Express
Next to Venue
1001 E "A" Street
Yakima, WA
ph: 509-249-1000
Ask for Parelli Seminar rate (depends on availablity)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home