T
H
E
B
L
O
G

Three Irish Setters and one imposter

I had the pleasure of photographing quite the red-headed crew this weekend out in Issaquah. In addition to having a chance to visit my old stomping grounds (Issaquah is where I spent my childhood and man has it changed!) I was able to meet the most lively dynamic Irish Setter/Dachshund crew ever! They played in tunnels and ran around the backyard, posed like pinups on a shiny blue vintage truck, chilled out on the couch and generally had a ball! (actually, Murphy had THREE of them... balls that is... check him out below!)

Thanks to Tara and her family for having us out... Here is a sneak peek of the Setter trio and Cooper (the Setter wannabe)









Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home